- More MP Fixes (Shoshone Pathfinder selection now works properly in MP).
- Achievements now work when using modpack in SP.
- Fixed Japan UA not triggering on certain GG/GA acquisiton types
- Assorted bugfixes and improvements for tactical AI, and Events System
- Worked on settler AI logic
- Merged work from Iamblichos and Ilteroi, including bugfixes and optimizations for the pathfinder and other systems (more merges to come)
- Fixed archaeologists acting odd in some situations
- Some deal AI improvements for WC vote logic
- Worked on AI war/peace desirability logic - AI should hop out of war once it has *accomplished its goals (or if it is getting punched)
- Worked on Vassalage acceptance/desirability logic
- GP points over a city's cap 'roll over' into the next pool (instead of being erased) when a GP is born.
- Improved naval and invasion AI quite a bit (navies are a real terror now!)
- Fixed some barbarian shenanigans, and made camps a little more 'reactive' to getting punched (if you attack a unit in a camp, there's a much better chance of a unit spawning from the camp to counterattack you).
Community Balance OverhaulEdit
- Reduced votes from World Religion WC vote slightly (should gain 1-2 fewer votes as religion founder)
- Increased spy tech/heist required time
- Moved Fish tech reveal to trapping (was fishing), Banana to The Wheel (was Calendar). *Getting all bonus resources onto tier 1 makes the first 50 turns of techs a little more adaptable.
- Halved free culture from Culture goody hut
- Reduced free production from Production goody hut by 10
- Increased free tiles from Tile goody hut by 1
- Reduced late-game tech costs slightly (10-15%)
- Buffed RCS on Dromon by 1, CS on Trireme/Galley/Quinqureme by 1
- Flipped Cataphract and Mandekalu Cavalry in tech tree/positioning (Mandekalu now a horseman, Cataphract now a Knight)
- Removed adjacency production bonus from Moai
- Increased Terrace Farm base yields (gains +1 Production and +1 Food)
Base Mountain yield for Inca now 2s/2g/1fa, scaling with era. Ranges do not matter.
- Asceticism - no longer 'for every two followers' - now for every follower, capped at 15
- Scholarship - now caps at +10
- Jesuit Education - buildings purchased this way gain +6 science
- Faith of the Masses - buildings purchased this way gain +5 culture
- Sacred Sites - +3 tourism (was +2) from Hotels and faith purchase buildings - doubled hermitage bonus.
- Zealotry - new element added: Strategic Resources in owned territory provide +25% their normal amount.
- Evangelism - reduced missionary science bonus by 20%