- Fixed a few pathfinder issues
- Fixed event/city event scarcity issue
- Fixed some UI issues and UI issues for events overview (thanks JFD!)
- Adjusted AI war/peace proclivity.
- Fixed unit shuttling and other aberrant AI unit move behaviors
- Adjusted AI improvement logic
- Miscellaneous bugfixes and improvements
Community Balance OverhaulEdit
- Decreased city-pop scaling on unhappiness values by about 20%, but increased tech scaling by about 20%.
- Trade Route Science from cultural influence will be earned whether or not you are behind the player in techs
- Ritual Belief: now 20% distance, double via trade routes (was 30% and 3x)\
- Reduced CS for siege units slightly
- Added- Dominance (Authority): Increase Unit Supply from Population by 15%.
- Increased Food and Gold on Chateau by +1
- Increased Gold on Feitoria by +1
- Bandeirantes starts with Survivalism III, generates actual Culture (not just border growth) and Science from revealing tiles (in addition to gold from before)
- Brazilwood Camp - now buildable in forest, but not adjacent to one another. Creates a copy of the tradeable Brazilwood Resource for every improvement you create. Brazil gets a unique luxury!
- Reduced Carthage Gold from found to 175 (was 200)