- Ancient-Medieval: Specialists consume 2
- Renaissance: Specialists consume 3
- Industrial: Specialists consume 4
- Modern: Specialists consume 5
- Atomic: Specialists consume 6
- Information: Specialists consume 8
Bonus yields for All Specialists (includes Laborers):Edit
- Statue of Liberty: +1
- International Space Station: +1
- Empire State Building: +1
- Giorgio Armeier (Corporation): +1
Bonus yields for Specialists (excludes Laborers)Edit
- Korea's UA: +1 , +1 in Medieval, Industrial, and Atomic Eras
- Mastery (Follower Belief): +2 to Base Yield ( for Civil Servant[CSD])
Icon has an orange colour.
Icon has a yellow colour.
Icon has a light blue colour.
Icon has a magenta colour.
Icon has a dark green colour.
Icon has a brown colour.
Civil Servant (CSD)Edit
Icon has a dull purple colour.
Icon has a red colour.
Bonus yields for All Great People ImprovementsEdit
- Tradition Finisher: +1
- New Deal (Freedom): +4 to base Yield (or +2 and for Towns)
- National Treasure (Aesthetics): +3 (Don't apply to Landmarks)
Academy (Great Scientist):Edit
Town (Great Merchant):Edit
- Base: 2 , 4 ; 1 more , if on a City Connection or 2 more , from a Railroad connection. If a trade route passes over this tile, receive 1 or 2 more and for Roads and Railroads, respectively.
- Banking: +2
- Architecture: +2
- Railroad: +2
- Refrigeration: +2
Holy Site (Great Prophet):Edit
- Base: +3 , +3 , +3
- Receives +5 of some Yield from your Founder NW
- Acoustics: +3
- Archaeology: +3
- Flight +3
Manufactories (Great Engineer):Edit
Citadel (Great General):Edit
May not be built next to each other or in enemy territory. Naval units can enter a Citadel built along the coast
Embassy (Great Diplomat [CSD]):Edit
Gives 1 more vote in the World Congress. Built in City State territory, each City State can only have one
- Base +2 , and .
- Civil Service: +1
- Printing Press: +1
- Military Science: +1
- Atomic Theory: +1 ,
- Telecommunications: +1
- Great Musician gains can move through all territory without needing OB