Types of EventsEdit
Events can occur upon two levels as either Player Events or City Events. Player Events are events that usually occur in the capital or on an empire-wise scale. These events occur much less frequent than city events due to their operation and effect on a much larger scale. City Events are events that occur in a city level and can thus have certain requirements pertaining to only a certain city and the effects of these events may occur on an even wider scale level depending on the effects so beware!
Types of Sub-EventsEdit
Both Player Events and City Events can occur in different types as well depending on what settings the user has set up.
- Good: These events are often good and benefits your empire.
- Bad: These events often punish your empire which may be due to a bad stride of luck on the player's terms.
- Neutral: These events often are neutral in their effects and may have marginal effects on the outcome of your games.
- Trade: These events often comes up at a trade of your gold, culture, or various other yields for some other goodies.
- Civilization: These events are specific to a certain civilization.
Random Event Effects Edit
Some of these events may include:
- A Comet passing by (can give culture, faith, research)
- Meteor crashes (can give culture, research, 50% chance to get iron as a resource in a random tile or faith)
- Wanderers that want to settle in your area (can give population, military units, culture expansion,...)
- Corruption in a city has been detected and you need to calm the masses (lose food, happiness, gold or production)
- And so much more!